Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

Rachel,

Great site! very professional and informative
Thanks for sharing.

JMP
www.joanmichaels.paque.com

rachel j. k. grace wrote:

It's so great to learn about all these book arts-related blogs! Some I was
familiar with (I've been subscribed to Dennis' http://cailun.info for some
time), but there were a few new ones in the bunch, too.

I've been blogging at http://fadetheory.com for two years, and it's updated
daily. It's all about publishing and books, and book art is front and center
several times a week. And every Friday I have a short feature called "friday
artist" where I highlight the work of artists who use typography, the book
form, or paper in beautiful, often innovative ways. This week's friday
artist will be Sarah Jarrett-Kerr.

Cheers,
rachel
fadetheory.com