[BKARTS] Blogging

I'm sorry, Peter, I don't get it. Are you objecting to:

a) people borrowing images without permission?
b) people borrowing images without some kind of reciprocal exchange (courtesy, as above, or credit, or cash?),
or:
c) people borrowing images without following a particular political line given out by the lender?

This blogger's take on the sustainability of vellum production in the Middle Ages is, to say the least interesting, and I regret he didn't follow up on his threat to discuss it on "the Book Arts Web." His comment on the poor little moles who had to die so we could have "moleskin" is hilarious. None of this has anything to do with how he went about borrowing the images, except that it shows a rather reprehensible lack of interest in dialogue.

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe