I purchased my last gold foil from Frank Lehman, and it has been working very well.
>>>> lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill

On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Scott wrote:

From: Scott Kellar <skkellar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 19, 2007 8:39:50 AM PDT
Subject: gold foil source?

I'm running low on genuine gold foil and am having trouble finding a source. Does anyone know of a source for general purpose gold-stamping foil? Thanks.

Scott

Scott K. Kellar Bookbinding & Conservation http://www.scottkkellar.com/

William Minter Bookbinding & Conservation, Inc. 4364 Woodbury Pike Woodbury, PA 16695 814-793-4020 Fax: 814-793-4045 Email: wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx