Re: [BKARTS] Blogging

My personal concern, as an artist, is borrowing images without permission. Two of my works are on someone else's blog. I am credited, and that's great, but I also would have appreciated the request for use, or at least some contact beforehand rather than later. http://thisoldpalette.blogspot.com/search?q=garness

In this age of rampant downloads and infringements of copyright, I fear this is too much to ask, however. Others?

Kathy G