[BKARTS] Blog

Mary River-
I'm not much of a blog reader, but appreciated
everything about your 'delicious' books--
your painting, your colors, your aesthetic.
http://riverlark.blogspot.com/

It made sense when I considered what
I was wearing today. Not my ubiquitous NY black,
but lavender jumpsuit, green shirt and
chartreuse rubber Holeys!

Cheers,
Alice