Re: [BKARTS] Hollander's New Website - Sale Advertisement

I thought this list might like to know that Hollander's is currently having its new website "Launch" sale at www.hollanders.com

It is in progress now through Monday, June 25. We are offering 10% off on all orders and an additional 5% off on orders over $250.  We also offer, permanantly, a $10 credit towards shipping on all orders over $100.

The focus of our website is Decorative Papers,(we have over 1,500 on the new site) Bookbinding Tools & Supplies, and Workshops.

Speaking of workshops, our fall schedule will be released on July 1 and it features close to 50 bookbinding and book arts workshops at all levels, including the hosting of workshops that are taught by the American Academy of Bookbinding.

We hope you can visit us, if not in person at our store in Ann Arbor, than on our new website.

Thank you.

Tom and Cindy Hollander
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.hollander.com