[BKARTS] info changes in book deodorizer

Due to changes in costs and availability I will be no longer adding
the minute trace of all natural cedar to book deodorizer.
(this will please a number of folks who have lobbied for no added scent at all)

I had continued to add it over the years for two reasons: it was a
good indicator that the deodorizer was still viable and it also
reassured a certain percentage of customers that it was actually DOING
something.   The cedar scent it had no effect on book deodorizer's
functionality and would always dissipate after a hour or so.

If you have deodorizer on your shelves that you have not used for this reason
please feel free to send it back for a replacement.

--
j godsey
www.bookdeodorizer.com