[BKARTS] Copyright

I've recently discovered that a group in Delhi, India
have copied my website along with its source code,
placing five photographs over each of my Home page
artworks, which are peeking out beneath.

Their version doesn't look much like my site, but
they sure are messing up my data collection--
not to mention my days.

The days of Small Claims Court are over.
Try and catch em!

Cheers,
Alice
Books & Clay
www.alicesimpson.com

<<From:    "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: blogging on book arts

"...One thing I would like people to be mindful of  in "appropriating" images/test from sites is to get PERMISSION first. One might be surprised to get a positive answer (thought not always), but the asking part is essential. Then please credit the person, individual, site you got he image from. In terms of copyright, the creators (individuals, organizations, and/or photographers) own the rights to
the that material, i.e. they are NOT in the public domain. Just because it's online doesn't make it so. Bloggers seem to be especially quick to do that as it helps them tell their "story." I've seen this happen to me personally...

So bloggers (and others). Please ask and credit so you can
appropriate images, not misappropriate.

Thanks for understanding.

p.">>