Re: [BKARTS] Copyright

URL in India?

At 11:31 AM 6/23/2007, you wrote:
I've recently discovered that a group in Delhi, India
have copied my website along with its source code,
placing five photographs over each of my Home page
artworks, which are peeking out beneath.

Their version doesn't look much like my site, but
they sure are messing up my data collection--
not to mention my days.

The days of Small Claims Court are over.
Try and catch em!

Cheers,
Alice
Books & Clay