Re: [BKARTS] Copyright

About a decade ago, I scanned some fore-edge paintings and put them online. Sometime later, I discovered that another library had put on their website my images when describing their collection. They changed the site after I brought it to their attention. I did wonder what they would have done if a patron came in and asked to see one of the books with the fore-edge painting.

Best,

Jeffrey Barr
102 Edgewood Ave., #2
New Haven, CT 06511-4520

(203) 789-8681
jeffreybarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

alice Simpson wrote:
I've recently discovered that a group in Delhi, India
have copied my website along with its source code, placing five photographs over each of my Home page artworks, which are peeking out beneath.

Their version doesn't look much like my site, but they sure are messing up my data collection--
not to mention my days.

The days of Small Claims Court are over.
Try and catch em!

Cheers, Alice
Books & Clay
www.alicesimpson.com