Re: [BKARTS] Copyright

I'm not clear on how this is having an impact on you --
someone else appropriating your html? and replacing the images
with their own?

What they did was to appropriate the html, which I agree is just the nature of the beast. However, not only are Alice's artwork still visible underneath their badly pasted in photographs, the original meta data and the original statcounter code are still in there. So the meta data say it's Alice's artist's books & sculptures that are on the site, and all the hits they're getting are showing up on Alice's statcounter.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books