[BKARTS] Photography Book Contests and Photography Book Submissions

I am trying to gather a listing of information concerning photography contests and photography book submissions. This would include contests that consider photography fine art books.

While I have a start, I need additional information to include in the calendar.

If you have any information regarding contests that might include photography fine art books and photography book submissions, please email me at dshphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can view the listing at

http://www.photogalleryreview.com/PGR_Contests.html

or from the main menu at