[BKARTS] Art of Book in India

Dear All
I was wondering if there is any one on the list who is interested in the
historical study of Art of Book in India, which concerns us as part of a
AHRC project on the Literary Cultures of north India in 14-16th century.  We
are planning to bring together art historians and scholars to explore
the subject in a one day seminar in October at SOAS. A tentative agenda is
attached for your information. I will really appreciate your response.

best regards
Nadeem Omar

--
Nadeem Omar Tarar