Re: [BKARTS] Shameless Self-Promotion, PC problems

I apologize for posting this to the list, but I'm
hearing from list members who cannot view slideshows
or large images on my site on their PCs.

The problem may be that the slideshows are Java, and
certain browsers will block Java as pop-ups.   It may
also be a problem with my filenames.
(I think I've got that right).

When I return home next week, where there is a
resident PC person, we'll try to fix what we can, so
please check the site again in 10 days or so.
(I'm far too ignorant to address this myself).

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Jay Craig

http://web.mac.com/melissajaycraig