[BKARTS] Bindery Radio Interview [WOR Radio NY]

I was interviewed by Liz and Joan Hamburg this morning on New York station WOR Radio (710 AM) for their "Launchpad" show. The weekly show features entrepreneurs - both new and established - talking about business.

The interview was mostly about Rag & Bone Bindery and I figured there might be interest here on the list.

The questions started out with my High-School-Drop-Out-Makes-Good story, yes, it's true, but you kids out there, Stay In School!

Download the show at http://www.wor710.com/pages/39665.php
[Link will be active for one week, afterwards, check the podcast archives]

Look for the show titled "Joan Hamburg-June 25, 2007-Hour 2".

The Rag & Bone interview begins at 32:05 minutes into the program.

[I don't know if I was more nervous actually doing the interview, or listening to the podcast...]

Jason
http://www.ragandbone.com