Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Jun 2007 to 25 Jun 2007 (#2007-56)

Hi Nadeem,

I wonder whether you have considered J.P. Losty?

I am giving his details below, just in case

Imtiaze

J. P. Losty (British Library)

updated: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:56:38 -0800

J.P. Losty

Oriental and India Office Collections

The British Library

96 Euston Road

London NW1 2DB UK

phone: +44 171 412 7856

fax: +44 171 412 7858/7641

email: jerry.losty@xxxxx

description of work:

I am interested in all aspects of the art and architecture of
India and the rest of South Asia, but in particular painting and
manuscript illustration from the 11th to the 19th centuries.
Current work includes catalogues of all illustrated Indian
manuscripts in the British Library, and of recent accessions of
Indian paintings.