Re: [BKARTS] Label on 15th Century Book: Poll

I have run into this situation quite a few times, I try to make it right, but one has to also deal with the modern world. I have a paper label done, looking like an old library label (got a bunch in stock just for this, they Are real old library labels), and have the title hand written. Bringing the book into a semi-old library age.
It looks good if all the rest of the spine is working.
And, I wheat paste it.
Another idea,
Charlene