Re: [BKARTS] airline regulations for tools

I always check all tools of this nature, including bone folders, and have never had a problem. My checked bags almost always get searched, though... which may be a result of what I pack in them. But I've never had a problem losing any of it.

Be that as it may, shipping tools ahead of your travels is also a wonderful way to go--certainly lightens the load once you're on your way.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com