Re: [BKARTS] airline regulations for tools

We took our whole set of forwarding tools to India in the cargo hold of the aeroplane a few years ago.  One airport officer, seeing the tools come up in the baggage X-rays, queried them.  We simply told him that they were Bookbinding tools.  No problem.

David