[BKARTS] Hong Kong Book Arts

I will be visiting Hong Kong for the International Antiquarian Book Fair in November and I would be interested to hear from artists who work with books and printed matter in the city. Also, if anyone on the list has exciting recommendations for galleries, studios and workshops with a strong focus on printing in Hong Kong, please pass them on.

Thanks and best wishes,

Nancy Campbell

Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert!  http://liveearth.uk.msn.com