Re: [BKARTS] airline regulations for tools

Ah............ I remember the halcyon days of 1987 when I returned to the US from my apprentice and Ascona experience in Switzerland with a carry-on bag (large gym bag) containing 3 parring knifes, lifting knives, scalpels, box-cutters, .... in addition to other sundry items. Didn't raise an eyebrow when they got scanned at the airport.

Nowdays I send them to myself priority mail or some such thing. Much easier.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>