[BKARTS] How to make boxes

Years ago, when I was printer in Santa Barbara, I had a need for scoring cardstock covers and making small boxes for customer prototypes. That led to three patents and the sale of 300,000 small boxmakers that sold for $19.95 in craft stores. At the time, I was a member of this fine listserv. I subsequently retired now living in a retirement community in Carlsbad, CA.

I have just written and am self-publishing a book, "How To Make Boxes". You are all invited to check out the table of contents at the link below.
<< http://www.9000phoneticwords.com/boxmakers/page%203.html >>

You can download free copies of 20 pages at the link, including two pages on "Boxes for Books".

Comments, suggestions and criticism are welcome.

Marty Carbone
martycarbone@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.thesixrulesofeverything.com/

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/