Re: [BKARTS] turn-ins

Many thanks for your thoughts about a name for these turn-in edges. I have
been finding them in a number of 15th century bindings I have been studying and
 would like to use the correct term when describing them. I am delighted when
I  find one as indeed they do give good evidence of original sheet size that
the printer was using. My supervisor used the term 'printer's proof' but
that sounds strange to my ears. Conservators must come across them.

I am collecting all your suggestions - any more???

Claire