Re: [BKARTS] Paul Hayden Duensing Letterpress and Print Studio

Bravo! "Penland can claim a rightful spot as a great place to learn letterpress printing." I never doubted that. It's the center of the universe, as far as I'm concerned, and it's wonderful to see this renewed commitment to letterpress and book arts on the part of the Penland School of Crafts. Thanks, Steve, for sharing this, and congratulations to Penland.

John Cutrone Programs Coordinator The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida http://www.jaffecollection.org