Re: [BKARTS] Leather scrap off cuts - free!

Hello USA bookbinders.

The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc. located in Minneapolis has enormous quantities of off cut leathers we would like to dispose of. They are ideal for or for use as small inlays or onlays or as leather labels - but after all, we can only make or use so many leather labels ourselves.

Most of the off cuts are Harmatan goat skin left over from production jobs. There are also occasional mixes of Hewit chieftain and a rare hunk of Gane Brothers morocco or pig skin.

Most off cuts are about the size of an average person's open hand although some may be a bit larger, some may be smaller. Some are longer strips. Colors are random but there are more assorted brown colors than reds blue's, greens, etc.

Here is our deal. If any of you are interested in a "grab bag" random color assortment of our off cuts and are willing to pay the postage to any USA address, we'll send you as many pounds of them as you could possibly use - free of charge.

We will accept payment for postage by any major credit card, check or cash in advance of shipping.

We are sorry, but filling out customs forms for foreign shipment of leather scrap is more than we are willing to undertake so this message is for USA addresses only.

If you are emailing a response please do so off list.

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
212 Second St. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401