Re: [BKARTS] Leather scrap off cuts - free!

Greg: Rare Book School is certainly interested in this one; I just tried to telephone you about it, and left a callback number (434-924-8851). I'd like to propose that we work with you to purchase the most representative possible selection of scraps, with one of your staff members insofar as practical labelling what the various scraps are. The result would be splendid for teaching purposes here.
I remember my tour of your plant, years ago during the Jim Sitter days, with great pleasure! -tb