[BKARTS] Where can I find this person?

Hello all,

Quite some time ago, I had the pleasure of viewing some excellent pictures
of a girdle book (NYPL Spencer 39) at the following URL:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eckbonder/id1.html

Unfortunately, the web page no longer exists, and Google was not helpful.

Could anyone point me to the person who owns these photos?

Thanks so much,

Margie Fenney