Re: [BKARTS] Where can I find this person?

using the internet archive's wayback machine, i found the webpage was
archived here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060112172652/http://home.earthlink.net/~ckbonder/id1.html

and also listed this digital scriptorium webpage from berkeley:
http://dpg.lib.berkeley.edu/webdb/ds/search?Image=300178

~ andrea