Re: [BKARTS] Where can I find this person?

Not to be flippant, but you answered your own question. The piece, and the images are owned by the New York Public Library and held in the Spencer Collection. <http://www.nypl.org/research/chss/spe/art/print/special.html>.

p.

Quite some time ago, I had the pleasure of viewing some excellent pictures
of a girdle book (NYPL Spencer 39) at the following URL:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eckbonder/id1.html

Unfortunately, the web page no longer exists, and Google was not helpful.

Could anyone point me to the person who owns these photos?

Thanks so much,

Margie Fenney

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC