From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
andrea hull
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:13 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Where can I find this person?

using the internet archive's wayback machine, i found the webpage was
archived here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060112172652/http://home.earthlink.net/~ckbonde
r/id1.html

and also listed this digital scriptorium webpage from berkeley:
http://dpg.lib.berkeley.edu/webdb/ds/search?Image=300178

~ andrea