[BKARTS] The Wayback Machine

Jackie Poutasse <jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, in part, "You can find most old websites at the way back machine
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
---------------- reply ----------

WOW!!!!! -- what a resource.

They have 85 billion webpages archived. They have an old website of mine -- it looks like the day I put it up -- all the links work.

I can hardly believe it -- i thought all of this stuff was gone forever

For instance-- check out the free plans for the "Starship Enterprise"

http://web.archive.org/web/20040614011233/tabletoptools.com/Enterprise.htm

Marty Carbone