Re: [BKARTS] How to make boxes

Thank you Marty, I should have explane it better. The movable part of the box is where you open and close it. To open it easy there must be 5 mm space in the joint. It is not nescessary when using carrugated board or cardboard.
The board I mostly use for boxes is 2 mm archival millboard. It can be covered outside and innside with leather, buchram, linen fabric or paper.
Probably not smart if we need to make a lot of boxes in a hurry.

Søren