Re: [BKARTS] Leather scrap off cuts gone

Hello USA bookbinders.

There has been an overwhelming response to our offer of free leather scrap "off cust". I'm afraid we have now exhausted our supply. But don't dispare, in a year or two there will be more and we'll try houskeeping again.

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
212 Second St. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401