Re: [BKARTS] Leather scrap off cuts gone

Once you have your little bits of leather
I have a little video to show you how to make a strop out of it.

http://sicpress.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-to-make-strop.html

I am still using mine after 15 years.

j. godsey
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

Greg wrote:
Hello USA bookbinders.

There has been an overwhelming response to our offer of free leather scrap "off cust". I'm afraid we have now exhausted our supply. But don't dispare, in a year or two there will be more and we'll try houskeeping again.

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
212 Second St. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401