Re: [BKARTS] How to remove end papers safely? [resend]

Charles Jones wrote:
The rule is to work from the board side removing layers while keeping the "keeper" flat as possible. Sometimes it is necessary, and helpful, to use distilled water applied to the board with a sponge and a warm iron to help separate and remove parts of the board .
This is what I just did -- using a steam iron -- and it worked fine. The endpapers are a little worn at the fold, so I am going to reinforce them, but otherwise it was the perfect solution. Thanks again, all, for the help.

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/