Re: [BKARTS] How to remove end papers safely? : WARNING

Hi.  I often remove the endpapers from boards.  If the original board isn't
important it is very
easy to soak the board in water, add really hot/nearly boiling water and
watch the endpaper float off.
I have been doing this for years with no problems.  I often want to keep the
period endpaper for reuse, or in the
case of weakened endpapers that I want to reuse I will line them with
japanese tissue and paste before reuse.
In situations where endpapers don't easily release, then one assumes pva is
present or that you might have to use
enzymes.

-Ethan.