[BKARTS] Hugo Peller's "Pop-Out" Book

About a month ago Scott Kellar inquired as to a book structure by Hugo Peller that was a "pop-up box that he had designed which caused the book to rise from a slipcase as you opened the outer shell."

My friend Jack Fitterer has detailed notes from a workshop given by Peller on this structure. Jack sent a copy to me, I sent it to Peter Verheyen who has scaned the notes and placed them in the Book Arts web:

http://www.philobiblon.com/Fitterer-PellerBox.pdf

You can link to it from the turorials page.

Thanks Jack, thanks Peter, and thanks Hugo.

Leonard

Leonard Seastone

The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street