[BKARTS] fusible interfacing

Mary Jo,

The reason I only use Heat 'n Bond is that it has solid coverage of adhesive, no glue can get through, where as most interfacing is a web or dot pattern, not a continuous adhesive and glue will come through. For heavy fabric you might try the heavy weight version (ultrahold) of Heat 'n Bond, although I found the lighter weight works for cloth as heavy as corduroy.

Cheers, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,