Re: [BKARTS] Hugo Peller's "Pop-Out" Book

I got to it from Peter's most recent email. Worked okay for me using Acrobat 5.0 on a Mac Powerbook G4.

Great notes, by the way.

Don Rash

Kate Hanson wrote:
Even when I go through www.philobiblon.com and click the link for the pop up
book I get pdf files that are totally grey with a message that there were
problems reading the document.