[BKARTS] Pancreatic Enzymes...

While to my knowledge I've never tried to digest paste with them I'm
somewhat familiar with pancreatic enzymes as I have been taking them since I
lost a great portion of my pancreas a decade ago. Two formulations that I
know of available by prescription-only are found under the brand name
Pancrease and its generic replacement Lipram. While they both contain the
three enzymes they are packaged in a time release capsule. But there's
more.One day while looking for a drain cleaner I happened to read the
ingredients on one of the biodegradable products. It contained the same
enzymes. After spending lots of money on the prescription kind I realized
that for a few bucks I could have a lifetime supply if only I had the
courage to run that through my digestive system before sending it down the
drain. Being the coward I am I did not, but found the formulation pretty
effective in the septic system at my studio.

Fred Bivins