[BKARTS] bookplate printer

Dear friends,

Could anyone be so kind to recommend me a bookplate printer?
The only company working with custom designs that I could find online
is Bookplate Ink, but they are kind of expensive. Also, I would prefer
someone local (I am in Boston, MA).

Also, any advices on the choice of materials would be greatly
appreciated. I have developed my own design, but I am not sure yet
what kind of adhesive to use. I need to put bookplates in a large
number of volumes (~4000), so peel-off plates seem to be preferrable.

Thank you so much in advance,

Annabel

Annabel
http://sciuro.livejournal.com