From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Annabel
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 2:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bookplate printer

Dear friends,

Could anyone be so kind to recommend me a bookplate printer?
The only company working with custom designs that I could find online
is Bookplate Ink, but they are kind of expensive. Also, I would prefer
someone local (I am in Boston, MA).

Also, any advices on the choice of materials would be greatly
appreciated. I have developed my own design, but I am not sure yet
what kind of adhesive to use. I need to put bookplates in a large
number of volumes (~4000), so peel-off plates seem to be preferrable.

Thank you so much in advance,

Annabel

Annabel
http://sciuro.livejournal.com