Re: [BKARTS] bookplate printer

if you are interested in using the traditional dry gummed paper
Artistamp is a particularly nice product

* 50# English (matte) finish, bright white dry-gummed stamp stock.
* 60# English (matte) finish, bright white printing surface, dry-gummed on the back.
(Both 50# & 60# weights have lightly tinted gum to distinguish glue side from printing side.)
* 60# C2S (coated 2 sides) Litho quality, glossy bright white finish. Or...
* 60# KromeKote - a super high gloss finish, bright white dry-gummed paper that gives a sharp, clear image. We believe you can't get a better looking artistamp, especially when using pigment inks with rubberstamps or colored markers.

http://www.wcp-nm.com/osc/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=113

j. godsey
14 pleasant st
methuen, ma 01844
978-376-5619
fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

Annabel wrote:
Dear friends,

Could anyone be so kind to recommend me a bookplate printer?
The only company working with custom designs that I could find online
is Bookplate Ink, but they are kind of expensive. Also, I would prefer
someone local (I am in Boston, MA).

Also, any advices on the choice of materials would be greatly
appreciated. I have developed my own design, but I am not sure yet
what kind of adhesive to use. I need to put bookplates in a large
number of volumes (~4000), so peel-off plates seem to be preferrable.

Thank you so much in advance,

Annabel

------------------------------------------------------------ Annabel http://sciuro.livejournal.com annabelkina@xxxxxxxxx ----------------------------- Vademecum!