[BKARTS] pancreatic enzyme?

Jet and others,

Some time a while back I had mentioned to the list a product that we have
started carrying called the Albertina Compress.  What this is, is a poultice
utilizing amylase enzymes which is applied as a sandwich of materials for
treatment.

This pre made poultice combined with a moistened blotter provide the proper
environment and amount of enzyme to be applied.  This enzyme is designed to
be used on non swell able starch based adhesives, such as those which have
been modified with protein glues, alum or other additives which have made
them difficult to swell and remove.

It can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2ev6nq
And please make sure to download and read the Instruction sheet and product
information sheets found on that page as well.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street