[BKARTS] Calls for Art Minneapolis

November/ December
A Leap of Faith 3:
Calling for artwork from all traditions and attitudes
that deals with the concept of faith, whatever that
might mean to you.  All media welcome, including
installation, video, perfomance art.  Please submit 3
jpgs, slides or a proposal document, resume, artists
statement by September 20, 2007. Show dates: November
9- December 29, 2007. Thank You.

March/April
A Reader's Art 8: handmade with care
Reader's Art is a survey show of artists books with a
slightly different focus each year. For 2008 I am
seeking artists books/bookobjects that have the
emphasis on the mark of the hand, with special weight
given to submissions using handmade paper. I will be
showing a few artists in greater depth. Send up to 10
jpgs or slides, resume, artists statement for
consideration by January 15, 2008.

For more in depth specifics about applying to and
showing at the Susan Hensel Gallery, please go to www.susanhenselgallery.com.

Susan Hensel Design
www.susanhenselgallery.com
www.susanhenseldesign.com