Re: [BKARTS] bookplate printer

We use the Fasson Crack'n Peel paper for our Convivio Bookworks shipping labels, which we print letterpress. Very nice to print and easy to use. Mind you, however: the last batch we purchased (which may have been 4 or 5 years ago, now) proves acidic when tested with a pH pen. Avery's formula may have changed since then, but if not, you probably don't want this on the inside cover of a book.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com