From: Daniel Winston <james9157@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 9:17 am
Subject: Re: bookplate printer

Annabel, Check out Avery Graphics:

www.averygraphics.com

They have a product called Fasson Crack'n Peel
Premium Pressure Sensitive Paper. (In the Quick
Search box, type in "crack").  You can request
samples at

<samples.graphics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Crack'n Peel will NOT work in a laser printer.
They recommend, "Offset Lithography, Letterpress and
Screen Printing processes, using ink systems which
are compatible with the facestock". (Avery Product
Data Bulletin).

Hope this helps,
Daniel Winston

photos & more.