[BKARTS] Help Indentifying Typeface

I need to make replacement labels for a set of J. Fenimore Cooper, which is
missing more than half of the title labels. However, none of the type that I
own matches it at all. I have looked through every catalog I can find, and
see nothing that resembles it closely enough to use. It looks obvious, but
it is defying me (the o's on most of the type I have looked at is much too
round, this type's Os are thin and tall)

Can anyone help? The books date from 1855, and the binding is contemporary.

http://www.stegenga.net/images/coopertype.JPG

Click link for picture.

Thank you,

Beth Stegenga