Re: [BKARTS] Help Indentifying Typeface

Beth, I have brass type in this style. Not sure of the name, but it looks like Elizabethan, or Kent. As far as I know these are old styles used in bookbinding and are still available through various suppliers but not as digital typefaces of letterpress. I don't know for sure; if someone knows more about the history of these faces let us know. As far as this style, what I have looks exactly the same-or at least close. But what is the height of your letters?
Vernon Wiering

Wiering Books
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA
616/248-5434

Period bookbinding and restoration, by hand.

Visit
http://www.wieringbooks.com