Re: [BKARTS] Help Indentifying Typeface

In foundry type that style looks like one of the many "Century" variants, from the mid to late 19th century. In terms of current fonts for computer, have a look at Egizio Condensed at MyFonts: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ef/egizio/ The bottom right of the N isn't quite the same, but otherwise looks similar.
Or Century Nova: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/efscangraphic/century- nova-sb/

Brian Allen
Cary, North Carolina
bdallen@xxxxxxx